Wednesday, May 27, 2009,9:31 PM
Pitch Electric to a Microphone Stand
Fly your cameras in the air, and wave 'em like you just don't care.

It's been awful, yet pleasant. Awfully pleasant.
It's a complete pee-snowball when you see my results.
What starts with F and rhymes with luck?

I have watched Angels and Demons, and have reread the entire Harry Potter series + Guide book again.
I feel like an accomplished young man.

I have restarted playing superpoke pets and rock legends!.
I feel good.
I have mafia wars, mob wars, viking wars, mousehunt, superpoke pets, rock legends to take care of.

I seem to find this post as a very disjointed essay, almost as fluid as toothpaste.
Fractionating portions of literary art, strewn all over the place, face first into a bucket of mouldy rubber potatoes.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX