Monday, April 6, 2009,10:49 PM
It's only a matter of time
Until we're all found out.


School is great and oh so fun.
I find myself perpetually raped by Xinren/Waikiu.
Jieyang suffers this fate too.
Sadly.

It seems that time flies when you are having fun, that proves that sec 3 has been very fun.

It is already the forth month, LIKE OMG.
Fly away.

My term 1 results are atrocious.
MSG of 3.5 or L1R5 of 18.
Or grade of FAIL.

jk, but that means an average of B3 or B4 for every subject.
ewww.

BLOGSKINS OUTING.
omgbbq.

SNGS-HCI outing
omgwtf.

I LOVE SHAWN outing
hotness.

come on out.
I am not going to cut my hair for 2 more months, or at least the fringe.
I told jieyang that
He does not believe that i can last that long.
woohoo.
1 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX