Thursday, March 19, 2009,12:40 PM
Hasta La Vista
I'm gonna say goodbye to you
Whatever happens I'll be cool with you
Wanna give me your number I'll call ya
Promise I won't forget ya

Firstly, camp rock rocks.




now let's go.

yesterday was a really awesome day.
alot of people from the HCI-SNGS exchange went out to sentosa and vivocity for a rocking day. (:

we played captain's ball, dumping people into the water, waterbombs, ate chips and drank soft drinks for lunch, walked around trying to find the lude ride, took the luge ride, returned to vivocity, practiced a british accent, ate long johns silver and celebrated mei shuen's next day birthday.

that's very fun.

here comes pictures.

from most recent to oldest.

thank you everyone for the gifs you have given me :


Cool board from kar yee, martha, xueshi, sueyi, tabitha


hot ego sun from tabitha and xueshi


mouse and a dogbowl(?) from xueshi and tabitha


card from tabitha


card from xueshi



Now for photos of the sentosa/vivo trip yesterday (:


the last moments in the MRT (:


Weiting, Qiaoer, jeanette and yong xiang


same people going UP.


zoomed in


weiting :D


at the beach. woohoo

it was enjoyable.
sn-hci exchange people feel free to comment.
omg, looking forward to the next meeting, whether it's at huangcheng, what, ubilatte, sn sports day, or holidays.

:D
<3
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX