Saturday, February 14, 2009,10:32 PM
Brace yourself and let go
I am amused.
In my previous post, no one realised that greatest day was NOT sang by the script
it was such an obvious mistake, greatest day is sang by TAKE THAT

ok next, i have decided to post a few pictures.











a picture of my SOFT TOY DOG.
got a problem with that?
Start it over again in Mexico.
These friends they don't love you, they just love the hotel suites.
I don't care.
and the new year custom.
lou hei.

and the chines new year dinner at the singapore yacht club,

oh one more.


jieyang being Mr Plankton.
reference to spongebob.
haha.
ok, him and OUR CLASS; BROKEN CUPBOARD DOOR
me, being the facilities secretary am supposed to report this.
i reported it twice to get it fixed but,
they too, DONT CARE.
yes yes.





I Dont Care - Fall Out Boy.


bye bye dear reader.
happy valentines day to all of you.

(where is your boy tonight i hope he is a gentlemen)
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX