Sunday, September 14, 2008,8:25 PM
Leavin'

Girl we're flying on the G5 G5.



Said he was the one baby yes you said said you were in love ('Cause)
When you left me u said that you wouldn’t be comin back
Remember that but I never agreed


I hate to say it but I told you so
Told you if you left that you were goin' be miserable .



So, Wai Kiu and Edmond stayed over. Cool.
We played taidi, cheat, table tennis, wii, and watched liverpool own man U.
And xin ren was wearing a liverpool jersey outside and a man u jersey inside.
He stayed liverpool for the match.
Cause the team he supports LOST ;D
Well done Babel.

So, played cards till 3++am,
then we were hungry.
So i cooked instant noodles for edmond and waikiu and me.
With my EXTREMELY epic method,
like, so very totally fab.
Woah woah.
Then we watched a prerecording of some really cool show.
I have no idea what the title is.
It's the one with the bomb on the bus that will detonate if the bus travels below 50km/h.
If you know the title of that show, please comment with the answer.

Ah oh well.
The celebration on saturday extended till sunday.
;D
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX