Wednesday, August 13, 2008,8:25 PM
Host
Today, i learned somethin.
I suck.
wahaha.
Ok, anyway.
I am really amazed that Mrs kee selected me to host the students from china for tomorrow and Friday.
I mean, a student who fails Chinese and struggles to get a c.
Please.
But i should leech of my buddy's Chinese China power.
:D
So tomorrow I do very little.
The students will only be brought to my class at 11.20am,
to join in our lesson.
And quite coincidentally,
that period is, English.
Take that, Mrs Wong!
;D
And on Friday, The student will follow me and Joo Ern for flag raising,
lessons, recess and lunch.
And after school, bring them to watch projects day at 2pm.
Oh, did i mention I have to present on Friday?
So, I cant bring them to watch.
I can only join them AFTER my group has presented.
After that, they will be going on a GUIDED tour of the school.
Yeah.
Ah well, back to studying.
I am really angry with myself.
And disappointed.
Ah well, bye.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX