Tuesday, August 12, 2008,10:28 PM
BONBON
New layout,
I have to apologize to anyone who wanted to come and tag or do whatever from 6am today till now.
I so now, everything is back up.
Yes.
Fab layout by Bonbon :D, modified insignificantly by me.
So, exams are going to be over.
Its ONE LAST PAPER.
Chinese.
:/ bleaugh
Todays science test was SO cheat-able lah.
In the lecture theater, and like, so easy to cheat.
:/
not implying anything or that anyone cheated though.
so, I am rushing the flash site for my projects day.
It's half done. Its due by friday.
Actually the upload dateline was last friday, or something.
But i can always host the file on fileden or something.
So it doesnt really bother me.
WHAHAHA
ok, back to work.
Oh, just for fun,
Currently listening : Plane - Jason Mraz
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX