Monday, August 4, 2008,11:33 PM
Aw3s0me Offer
This is really disturbing.
On msn, i was so lucky to receive many Aw3s0me Offer(s) from my contacts who logged out immediately after sending me the message.
Well, its a scam virus fake shit phishing whatever bad site.
It's bad. The end.
So, if you do happen to receive a link like that from any of your contacts,
ignore it :D
this is what the message will look like.

Your friend's name says (10.17pm) :
http://Aw3s0me-Offer.com

Yes, congratulations. an Aw3s0me-Offer.
From someone who can't spell properly.
Here is a few reasons why its quite pretty very fake.
Firstly,
a proper domain name would be more convincing.

I mean, which site would you believe more,
A site with the domain
"Aw3s0me-Offer.com"
or,
awesome-offer.com

yes.

2. Links on msn given to you by a contact who signs out at record speed, are definitely suspicious (:

yes.


ohwell.
i created a tumblr account
lol, its much easier blogging with tumblr than it is to blog with,
wordpress, blogger, xanga or livejournal.

hehheh :D



Confucious Say, "Man who run in front of car get tired"
Confucious Say, "Man who run behind car get exhausted"
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX