Tuesday, July 29, 2008,9:46 PM
That's Not My Name
Then wtf is your name.
Ok,
whatever.
This song is one of the most irritating songs,
alongside um-ber-ella.
That's Not My Name


jieyang ;)

lol, i see most of the comments on youtube are like,

"Then wtf is her name"
"What is her f8cking name?"

lol, hilarious.

ok next song directed to jieyang.
Love Song.
I chose a cover, cause i thought is was fantabulous.

There you have it.

Next, a song, for me to influence you.
On my quest to be the prime minister, and JY as my dog walker, and WK as my dog (;

apologies for the grainy video quality.

for now,


Why so serious?
Shawn.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX