Tuesday, July 1, 2008,10:27 PM
Projects Day
The projects day website is due tomorrow.
i am doing it.
i wonder if it will bw ANY good.
argh,
edmond is chasing me for it.
i am my group's designer :D
wahahh, oh well, seems like livejournal lags alot.
):
ah, well.
i must do:
quizzes,
worksheets,
brainteasers,
tutorials,
games,
tests.
Shawn to edmond:
quiz = test = DONE :D
worksheets done :D
website done :D
tutorials don't know what to do, so not done/
games not done.

Edmond to Shawn:
quiz != test (quiz not equal test)

Shawn to edmond:
I dont care, quiz = test,
so it's done.
:O
ok, that was lame.
brainteasers not done, because nothing to put.
It's not easy when you send me .doc word documents 2 days before the dateline and expect me to make them into a form with pictures, content, and stuff.
and thank you to jae for actually spell checking my previous post
:D
lol, must make lass speeling errors ;D

charyl :
not ;D, you have no eyelashes!!
it's :D for you.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX