Monday, July 28, 2008,10:45 PM
Oh oh
havent been posting lately,
haha, reasons why.
Yes, I actually have reasons to explain my disappearance.

1. The exams are here! So I cannot post as frequent as ever.
2. The charger cable of my laptop screwed up, and the battery ran out, so i couldn't use my laptop.
3. I was abducted by aliens from the planet slephezig.

I promise better and more frequent posts after the exams.
So for no, i declare myself,
ON SEMI-HIATUS
I wont be back for a few weeks,
once the exams are over,you can expect more.
But don't worry, i will still reply to tags, and post a little here and there.
Haha,
:D
for now, byebye.
Shawn.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX