Tuesday, July 15, 2008,1:02 PM
MC
Medical Certificate
Noun
1. A doctor's certificate giving evidence of a person's unfitness for work
2. A document stating the result of a satisfactory medical examination
Source

that is what i have today.
didnt go to school, because of my fever.
so went to the doctor at 9am,
so there was 8 people in front of me (as in the queue)
and so, i had early lunch,
of sliced fish noodles.
waha.
while my maid ate nice fried noodles,
and my father ate you tiao.
those cool fried sticks of dough.
yeah.

ah well, wonder what i missed in school.
i have to go back to school tomorrow then.
wonder if i can skip pe?
hiphop dancing o.O
-_-"
well, it goes like this :

To the front,
To the front,
To the back,
To the back.
And jump,
And jump,
Step step jump,
Step step jump,
Keep it low,
And low,
And jump,
And jump,

and i forgot the rest.
lol,
something like,

Crisscross, crisscross, turn it a round.

well,
go eat my 2nd lunch now.
byebye :D
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX