Thursday, July 17, 2008,9:44 PM
Ben, the acrobat
No, this has nothing to do with the two classmates called benjamin.
ben is the character in my english essay which i wrote for english compo test today.

"Hi, I am ben. I turn twenty-two next year, 1974, and I am an acrobat. I am a trapeze artist, and a tightrope performer"

yeah. a little sentence from my essay.
haha, so todays test was g-reat.
i might do well,
i might not.
actually, thats a stupid thing to say.
ohmygosh,
i love patd so so so much.
i am so in love with my msn display picture of brandon <333
wahahahahahahahaha.
ohgosh.
pretty odd isnice.
a fever you cant sweat out is nice.
panic at the disco is nice.
behind closed seas is nice.
they are nice.
i should be prime minister.
because i am so very influential.
go on, tag about how i have influenced you.
like,
i made alotalotalot of people play table tennis.
even dingquan, zhen wei, and, FAN YI!.
woah.
and, i am influencing ppl to listen to nice songs.
like, panic at the disco songs!
wahaha.
prime minister shawn.
wow.
cool.
free ice cream day.
no school month,
you'll have to love me more.
haha.
ok,
go on, tag abuot how i have influenced you.

prime minister,
Shawn.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX