Tuesday, July 15, 2008,8:03 PM
4000
come on 4000th visitor,
who are you?!
tag if you are the 4000th.
please.
so,
updates :
changed imeem music player to myflashfetish music player,
because of the load time.
here's something funny.

Last night, while thinking of you, a tear rolled out. “Why are you out?” I asked the tear. The tear answered “There’s someone beautiful in your eyes, and now there’s no place for me.”

but wait, it doesnt make sense,
cause it says "thinking" but you dont think with your eyes (where the tear came from.
so, this should be the much more funny, and accurate, but not as sweet version.

Last night, while thinking of you, my brain rolled out. “Why are you out?” I asked my brain. It answered “There’s someone beautiful on your mind, and now there’s no place for me.”

wahaha,
ok.
yellowcard.
only one
believe.
go on, listen to them on my player.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX