Monday, July 14, 2008,8:13 PM
37.2
Boo,
i am sick.
here's how my body works :
My normal body temperature (taken from the mouth by a thermometer) is 35.6 degrees celsius.
However, today my temperature was 37.2 degrees, when i took my temperature.
that is quite high, considering that my average is 35.6 and i get a fever at 17 degrees celsius.
a temperature of 36.7 is slight fever.
:/
yes, i am that cool
:D
seems a lot of people have the sickness going around.
daniel, keith, xinren, ezor, louis, jieyang?, benjamin?, and i am sure other people.
oh, btw, i am not the kind of person who gets egg-frying temperatures of 39 degrees when i have a high fever.
i think such a temperature would kill me.
drastic.
oh, and just if anyone came here to find the code for 203467,
you can email me at superuneful@gmail.com for the code
:D

jieyang : *touches my hand* Wah, you very hot.
Me : Yeah, of course. i am hot.

waha, yes , now you know my average body temperature.
really cool.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX