Sunday, July 20, 2008,9:20 PM
2nd
Team 2nd for Secondary School section.
singapore poly : battle of the wits 2008.
B.O.W '08
haha, amazing, my team beat HCI team A and B,
we are team C.
but dont mistake me,
team B is not as skilled as team C and A,
while team C (my team) is slightly less skilled then team A

haha,
tomorrow have soccer match,
woah. after school in my school, from 3 to 4.
:D
haha,
supporters?
but we're not doing too well >:

all i ask is a little dedication

i am happy with the result of 2nd.
so, hwachong institution got :
@nd (my team)
3rd (joshua's team)
4th (Team C)
that's good ain't it?
so we got overall champion.
and got challenge cup for 3rd year :D
and hcjc won first, and first for overall competition too.
so i got a nice silver colored trophy,
and a 10 dollar kinokuniya voucher.
but what can you get in kinokuniya for $10?!
D:
racial harmony day is like,
tomorrow.
so,
in advance,

HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY

haha,
we get to wear anything in the world to school tomrrow.
you can wear racial clothing (though i think no one will)
or home clothes (which i think everyone will)
and tomorrow can also be considered the,
"I-can-wear-any-colored-ankle-socks-and-you-cant-catch-me" day
haha,
woots :D
argh,
i might change blogskin to my really cool slidey skin.
but for myself, i will make it nicer nicer nicer.
haha
and put the navigations in a fixed place.
hehheh.
(:
come on,
leave a tag.
my blog is dying.
and jieyang,
the people from spain and north america came back here :D
argh,
tagtagtag.
visit me more :D
haha, ok whatever.

so, i have been very busy for saturday and sunday (today) because of the B.O.W '08
so i havent done english compo ):
i will do it tomorrow after soccer :D
argh,
today my sister and father and mother left home at 9+ and went fishing >:
with uncle bob and some other people.
i want to go too.
so much for the BOW.
grrr.
but they said there was no fish to catch.
lol
and oh yah oh yah!
theres a macdonalds in singapore poly, which sells food for very cheap.
an upsized bigmac extra value meal costs $5.40
omgomg.
and the free olympics cup too :D interesting.


friday :
finished cca,
there was no teacher, or trainer,
so it was extra-slack.
extra-slack.
so after it,
joshua asked me to wait for him,
he's gonna leave at 5.45 for some cool hotel for buffet dinner.
it's marcus' (small, cute, k2 daniel's brother's) birthday.
so i played table tennis with him,
after a while juan lih, benford (and his ho t h a i r), and andy came too.
ahhah!
i told you i was influencial.
prime minister Shawn, and his dog, JieJie.
haha!
just joking jie.
jie is a boy
so played for awhile, then my mum called me.
"where are you?"
in school.
"where is wayne?"
going to learning lab with his friend.
"are you with him?"
no.
"why not?"
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH,
and many more blahs later,
i found out that my aunt was going to treat me to swensons.
so i left school with joshua.
i reached united square at 6.30.
went to swensons,
walked arounnd like an idiot.
no one there,
so i just went to macs to eat.
borrowed elroy's money,
since my brother had dinner money, and he was nowhere in sight.
and then,
i ate.
then my bro came along, so i returned elroy $4
haha,
ok.
then after awhile, mingao and his junior came.
mingao sat with us (me and elroy)
wow,
i actually notice quite alot of ppl from hci go to TLL on friday night.
mingao, me, wayne, wayne's friend, mingao's junior, waynes other friend,and some other guy :D
haha,
ohyah, this.
while eating,
some

"well-fed RI guy came up to me and said, :
"Hi!"
Do I know you?
"No"
Then please go away, oh, [sarcasm]i like your shirt (RI pe)[/sarcasm]
haha,
then i turned around, and saw some HCI guy standing around my table.
i looked back at the RI guy,
"i still like your shirt, please go away"
i went back eating,
then some rgs girl, :
"Hello, are you from (i forgot what, but it was something like,)HCI?"
yes
"What is your name?"
*looks at elroy* uhh, shawn.
"oh, shawn? how do you spell it?"
S-h-a-w-n
*laughs* shawn also?"

turns out the RI guy was called shawn too.

so i made 3?(or 2) new friends(?) on friday.
lol.
but it was weird.
random unknown ppl coming up to you and say hi.
o.O
haha,
try that on me someday.
come on,
s t a l k m e
hello world.



yours truly,
shawn.






haha, the english compo format is getting to me :\
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX