Sunday, June 29, 2008,8:34 PM
stuff
Stuff,
how interesting.

iblook.co.cc says:
Page views:
Today: 17
Last 7 Days: 110
This Month: 127
Total: 127

iblook.co.cc says:
Unique Visitors:
Today: 12
Last 7 Days: 86
This Month: 98
Total: 98

sob.
i need more unique page views and tags.
TAGS
i think i will have to "refurnish" my blog.
change the url, change the skin.
change the way the tagboard is displayed.
>:

so, i met an old jap classmate.
hello :D
lol.

ok, tomorrow just got worse.
6.45am to 1.20 SCHOOL
1.35pm to 2.00 INTER-SCHOOL SOCCER MATCH
2.00pm to 6++pm WESTSPRING SECONDARY SCHOOL SOCCER TRAINING

argh,
i would be dead tired,
and the next day,
soccer match.

ahh,
nvm.
school is back tomorrow.
school
ahh, school
at least now i seat next to jieyang.
weehoo
mental note : *remember, longer posts*
longer posts.
longer posts.
i have to have good quality and quantity posts.
oh.
oh yah, dont forget to switch your browser to FIREFOX,
it owns.
according to me
oh yah.
currently listening to panic at the disco,
a fever you cant sweat up.
patd ;D
my counter for this site is going to hit 3100 after 6 mounths.
how long it takes, oh, finally.
here's something you should look at
haha,
my 5th.
;D
dont blame me for not being too good.
argh, when is blogflux going to fix the errors with all my polls D:
and jae just shared something disturbing.

Mayo says:
"I am 13 years old and my mother left my father when I was in primary five. I am in secondary one and my mum had remarried. I never imagined what I am going to tell you could happen to me."

Mayo says:
"After dinner, mum goes to work for the night shift, leaving me alone with my stephfather. He started talking to me and touching my leg. I tried to walk away but he held my thigh and told me t osit down."

Mayo says:
"Once he asked me to have sx with him. I said no and then he started touching me in an inappropriate place. I shoulder for help. He said if I shouted again he would remove all my clothes and throw me out of the house. I stopped shouting."

Mayo says:
sex*

Mayo says:
lol

iblook.co.cc says:
from where

Mayo says:
"The next night he asked me for sex. I really do not know what to do. I always run away from him. When mum leaves for work I go to my friend's house bu that's for an hour. When I arrive home, I run to my room. He will shout from outside the door that he wants to have sex with me. I am so afraid of him. How?"

Mayo says:
From scared girl, Singapore

Mayo says:
it's from teenage mag haha

gosh, evil stepfathers :o
that brings me to,
human trafficking.
would you like to buy a human for what, $10 to $100?
that's inhumane.
buy them for being your slave o.o
disgusting,
i think i should be anti-human trafficking.
(sidenote,
listening to "But it's better if you do" by patd now.
totally cool :D)
apparently, jae is reading a singapore teen magazine.
those poor children, and evil friends and step-fathers and abusers

Have some composure,
Where is your posture?
I dont know
time to dance patd

lol, i like these random song lyrics quotes popping out of nowhere.
oh well,
i have got to end of.
rushing projects day website now.
i am my group's designer!
how interesting.
design flash game, flash quiz, website, powerpoints, pictures, ladedum.

Give me envy, give me malice, give me your attention
Give me envy, give me malice, baby, give me a break!
When I say "Shotgun", you say "Wedding"
"Shotgun", "Wedding", "Shotgun", "Wedding"
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX