Thursday, June 26, 2008,10:07 PM
Soccer
Ok, we are gonna have a soccer match, the first one, on coming tuesday.
AND THE SAD THING IS THAT MY TEAM HAS ONLY HAD ONE TRAINING,
while the other teams ike, train once everyweek?
argh, we are doomed.
but wait.
you have me.
i mean, they have me.
that means easier win :D
lol, just having my rights to be ego.
hehheh!
ok, but seriously, being good does not help much if you dont know your team mates' names,
and yeah,
no teamwork.
how is one training session going to get you teamwork?

oh btw, i have two curent pools, andd i would like you ppl to do them :D
so, here they are :
1.


2.


please fill them up for me :D
for the coldplay poll, read my previous post!
thanks,

15 hits today, so far,
shawn.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX