Sunday, June 8, 2008,10:45 PM
bux.to
This is not an advertisement
yes, as i said, it's not an ad.
go on, go to that site,
and enter supeurneful as your referral.
that would help me,
wouldnt it be useful to have some cash,
haha.
ok, i am crazy, just wanted to try that out.
see if it pays actually.
if it does , then good.
here's what you do. :
sign up for paypal.
then under the second email part of the sign-up form for my first link,
put in the email you used for signing up for payapl.
and please, do me a favour put superuneful as ref.
thank you
ok, this may make me sound pathetic and stuff,
but they pay out at 10 bucks, andi wanna see if it works.
o.o
ok,
well, that is, if you want to help.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX