Wednesday, May 7, 2008,7:17 PM
Haha, funny
this post gets images and captions from here.
some captions are modified to, uh, tone down the language.
to see the original captions, go to the website and find it yourself.

so, it's all about children's drawings.
are they really worth and A grade or, really, a F


"Ding Ding! Here comes the (sh*t)-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would hrather be burned to deat than be saved by this hairy piece of (sh*t)."
verdict : F



"That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST?"
verdict : F


"Vrrrroooooooooooommmmmm!"
verdict : F


"First of all, I don't even know what this is. If it's supposed to be a dog, then it's the sh**tiest dog I've ever seen."
verdict : F


"Holy sh*t, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have ears, dips**t."
verdict : F



--the end--
The fineprint : This post is possible thanks to The Best Page In The Universe.
also, this post is not aimed at insulting anyone.
--the end--
--the end--
















oi! The end lah, why are you still reading?













--the end--












0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX