Tuesday, February 12, 2008,7:39 PM
whee
haha, i finally got te simpleplan cd (:
yay.
argh, here's the cover art.

haha, i couldnt get my phone to send a picture of my album. so, i will try next time.
oh my gosh my spacevar of my keyboard for laptop is screwd.
sigh.

the tracks in the cd are:
1. When I'm Gone
2. Take My Hand
3. The End (lol, MCR has a song with the same title)
4. Your Love Is A Lie
5. Save You
6. Generation
7. Time To Say Goodbye
8. I Can Wait Forever
9. Holding On
10. No Love
11. What If

lol, i am supposed to have a simple plan shirt too.
but since i asked my sister to help me buy the album, she gave the shirt away
>:O
dammit.
bye bye ppl. enjoy the simple plan self titled album, SIMPLE PLAN. (:
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX