Monday, January 21, 2008,10:36 PM
lost pencilcase
oh great,
someone trying to be me.
sigh.
retard.
anyway, i deleted those five offensive tags.
ohwell, today, i lost my darling pencil case.
and everything inside.
thumbdrive, pen, pencil, stuff, correction tape, and stuff.
SO UNLUCKY.
anyone wants to give me a pencil case for my birthday?
(:
so now i have to use some pencil case i got in australia.
oh, and about the tingxie thing, i failed it ):
so sad.
i studied for it.
well, at least for about 10 minutes
ohwell, tragic. ahh, ok,
i gotta go.
sleep (:
*snore*


i miss the sweet, sweet taste of the sugarcube.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX