Monday, January 28, 2008,8:37 PM
chinesse birthday
lol, i cant believe it,
my birthday day is so unlucky.
it falls on a friday.
this happens on a friday:
1. Go to school
2. Lessons
3. CCA
4. Try to pass 2 hours before english learning lab starts at 9.30pm.
5. Take taxi home (only on my birthday, cause my parents at some formal dinner)
wait, i realise by giving all these, i could get kidnapped.
go home, do something ( i dunno what)
sleep.
so today, my grandmother (yeah, she's those kind of chinese traditional ones)
told my mother that it was my chinese birthday o.O
so i decided to celebrate today, with a pizza cake :D
i just ate it.
lol, yeah, pizza's aren't that chinese, are they?
and uhm, i dont think anythings gonna happen on friday then.
lol, ok, sayonara!
(:
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX