Sunday, December 30, 2007,2:09 PM
SCHOOL REOPENING
wahahaa, school is starting like real soon.
i have no idea how many days though, lost track of time.
so, holidays are getting more boring than ever
oh well, i am thinking of changing my blogskin.
hmmm, and i havent skinned for damn long ):
gimme topics to skin on leh
so, lets see,


my new years resolutions:
1) improve my drastically horrible chinese
2) think of more new year resoltions


well,
i dont know what to put.
lol, NO IDEA
so, i shall think it through the year.
ahh, my father make me quit jap.
cause i too noob.
so blood sad.
i havent submit the quitting form thing.
heehheh.
cant wait for school to reopen.
<3 classmates
<3 recess
not <3 homework
not <3 boredom
not <3 lessons
hehh, so fun in school.
talk talk talk
gotta eat now. bye
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX