Wednesday, November 7, 2007,3:14 PM
Batch ONE
ok i shall finally post the pictures.

ohwait, LIVERPOOL WON 8-0



ok, these pictures come from waaaayy back,
during preparation for eoys.




i just had to take a picture of this, my brother was slacking since psle was over then. lie on couch watch tv >:O [couch french fry] nvm, he still has school AND I DONT (:




blahhblah my sexy math file.




literature stuff




this is what happens when i get bored. lol, mine, my brothers, my sisters. i lost my nike bottle so i had to use an old one ): i want mine back!




even this retarded housefly cant resist my literature stuff.




ehh, what's this picture for? oh yeahh, looks weird on benjamin. VERY weird.


ok, this batch over,



WHAT HAPPENED TODAY (so far)

ok, i was staying over at joshua's house, playing computer and ps.

and i got dropped off back home by his mother at 9am plus since joshua had to go p6 class renunion thingy.

and my father just told me i have to go to johor tmorrow to eat.

michelle's joanne(dunno how to speel LUHH) gym friend person's father invite us

OOOOHHH, i hope we can go fishing again (:

so damn fun lah.

and uhm,

ohYAHohYAHohYAH.

i am going to austraia on nov. 26 ):

though i am excited, i'd rather go to

JAPAN or KOREA much nicer

ok, whatever, the next batch being posted to a blog near you REAL SOON
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX