Sunday, September 16, 2007,8:14 PM
cat
ohgosh.
this afternoon, i saw a cat jump into my neighbour's house.
as in , into the second floor window o.O
like what the hell.. jump onto the roof then INTO the room ):
i can imagine hem trying to chase it out.
SHOOshooSHOO!
Mreeooooww!

*starts jumping around*
lol, break everything a.
anyway, havveent beeeenn blogging often ):
due to the fact that exams are a hair's breadth away.
lol, on saturday learning lab class, i was like, correcting the teacher's english mistakes like CRAZY.
really REALLY bad grammer .
anywayanywayanyway,
i decided to delete my friendster account and recreate one.
www.friendster.com/theshawn
gogo (:
hmmm, my grand parents stayed over at my house for two days.
but now, my father just sent them back home ):
because tomorrow got school ))):
wow, and i just realised how a greatt cook my grand mother is.
like, she come eat something and can immediately improve on it's taste.
amazing.
ahhh, tomorrow no assembly and ms tan overtake the lesson ):
literature.
sigh.
wth..
mosquito atack!
so many come suck the hell outta me ):
tomorrow go to school look so pale, because no more blood.
lol.
yeahh.
that's that.
i gotta go now.
bye peeps!
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX