Tuesday, September 11, 2007,9:37 PM
birthday
wow, havent posted soo long le.
anyway on uh, sunday joshua, jonah , and some other ppl came my house to celebrate
my brother's birthday (:
and had superrrliciousss so delicious dinner(:
wow, and my FAT and big friend joshua managed to whack 15 fish fillets and chicken wings :O
grow any BIGGER and FATTER and he may explode):
yuks, imagine fats flying around earth for the next 10 years.
EEEWWWW.
anyway, thats like SO unfair.
4 days before his birthday he gets a party and presents.
7 months after mine, i dont get anything )):
RAHH.
he got some niceeee soccer ball,
some cool funky bag and sweetsSWEETS!
hehheh.
yummsyumms.
ah, exams coming around the corner liao.
oh yeah, just remembered. my LOVE insisted on pwoprer ingrish.
so yesh.
PROPER english from now on.
slap me if i dont. LAH.
ok, so lame.
wait, is lame a PROPER adjective, as in LAMElame, not lame.?
whateverr .
and and i am so hard working xD
do all geography ACE and then find group members.
THANK ME ALL YOU BABES!
hahhaa, ok. whatever
and so,
tomorrow presenting.
decided on joo ern and liang kun in the group (:
JIEYANG you CUTEEEEEE, you in my group for the next project, and the next. and next, till foreverr!
hmmm, somehow saying that makes me think of the SUPERR irritating umbrella song.
like, uh
"ella, ella, ella, eh eh eh eh eh ehe he he eh hwe rwhgblkhsg hg"
ok, fine, too lazy to type all out.
but it's IRRITATING!
RAHHH
oh, but if you want that song, ask me on msn(:
i have it):
hmm,
what else?
oh yah,
JESSE MCCARTNEY!!!
AHHH
so speak proper english for ever and everr and forevereverever.
ok bye!
p.s. and the forever of forevers after it(:
pps. LAME
ppps. my tagboard is dead):
rest in peace my dear.
heyy, i need a kind<3 soul to revive it?!
lovee you people<<<3333333
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX