Wednesday, August 22, 2007,9:22 PM
Soccer!
lol, just did a new blogskin, check it out at my blogskins accnt.
lol, anyway weiqi is still slack):
and i lost my worksheet for the 2nd time in a row.
and i ate a balloon today, you know, those long ones clowns play with.
lol.
did it like, to get one extra point for my worksheet homework thing.
it was easy lah.
like, some SUPERR simple magic trick (:
and today after school was damn cool lor.
me, arivan, joel, kester, wai kiu and some guy called nicholas went IS street soccer court.
then me, arivan, joel and kester made team, since it was 4 on 4 match.
There were lots of teams outside waiting lor.
so we waited, and finally got to play.
all of the opposing team ppl were seniors lor, sec 3 sec 4.
unfairr ):
but we won(:
quite alot.
we managed to stay in for about 6 matches (:
we will survive!
ahhah.
and we got knocked out when the change from 4 vs 4 to 5 vs 5.
So we own at 4 on 4 lah, but not good at 5 on 5
so we will return to own seniors tomorrow again. hhaha
ok,ok.
lol
and today i sorta insulted arivan,
well, very minimally, a joke. lol
Arivan : Ay, Shawn.
Me : Uh, what?
Arivan : You have the physique of a gymnast.
Me : Oh, ok.
Me : Oh, Arivan, you have one of a chess player.
Arivan : (laughs) ee, i say yours gymnast you say chess. So bad
lol, wuliao lehh me.
end up insult myself )):
so dumb ):
.
.
ok, wanna go liao.
BYE PEEPS!
---------------------------------------------
p.s. this post is one day late because yesterday google screwed up. lol.
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX