Sunday, August 12, 2007,12:41 AM
picturess
some pictures i took with my phone ..
pictures of random stuff and the hotel,
o and my father got the new car yesterday!
YAY
:D




above: picture of trishaw thing taken in sepia mode. OLD SINGAPORE! O:


above: the view from the balcony of the hotel room down





above: another view from the balcony of the hotel room down




above: YET another view from the balcony of the hotel room down


above: on the sign of a janitor's closet in raffles plaza. Hmm, rude eh?




above: picture of leaves i took in hwachong. (: placed the cam of my phone on the ground




above: on a nice dark gloomy morning in HCI...




above: the TALL hotel i stayed in, Raffles The Plaza (:




above: cool effect, taken with phone, NO EDITTING AT ALL (:




above: some giant bowl of giant udon i took at j8 a LONG time ago




above: i was bored, so i took this, just placed the camera near a grass blade.




above: check out the hotel table area (:




above: and check out the beds (:




above: now the toilet.. ok, thats me in the mirror (: lol bad photo taking.




above: the room number, nice glass with the number




above: a picture of a spoon i bent, found on my phone




colored the spoon purple (:




above: I accidentally broke it




above: check out a tiny portion of the crowd at the track and field meet!
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX