Thursday, August 9, 2007,5:49 PM
NDP
Happy National Day!
lahlah. 42nd birthday of singapore.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Singapore,
Happy birthday to you.

lol, a birthday song.
so bad lor, my sister go watch NDP at the floating thing, i watch through T.V
):
hmmm, this year's celebration at marina bay, floating platform, should be interesting and new!
Haha, i wonder what's in the goodie bag.
will see when my sis comes home. xD
and the tv only shows the parade starting at 6p.m.
but i think it starts at 5pm.
what happened to the hour?!
hmm, lets see what's on channel 5.
wait eh..
Lol, holiday movie instead of NDP?!
#$@%
anyway can watch it through the straits times website, got 9 cameras to choose from.
but all so laggy ):

anyway, this morning ppl came to my house to do something with the floor upstairs.
ohoh, and my house stinks,
really.
walk near the stairs and got some smelly smell.
smells like VERYVERYVERY strong nail polish!
grrr.
and walk further up, your nose is gonna die, and head hurts a little.
go INTO my room, gosh, i think you'll faint.
so thats why im supposed to sleep in my parent's room tonight.
but i wanna sleep downstairs cause their room is only like, 5 meters away from my room.
oh and tomorrow going hotel to stay to keep away from the smell!
YAY.
away from home (:

lol, ok blog so much, the TV showing NDP liao.
it's 6.07pm
ok, gonna go watch/
oh, watch out for my NDP banner picture whatever you call it,
that is, if i am not not lazy to make one.
BYE PPL (:
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX