Sunday, August 5, 2007,9:21 PM
Hotel
lol, i just found this out.
My mother told me that we're gonna stay at a hotel for a day cause dunno what,
ppl fix the floor of my house.
lol.
sounds weird. oh well,
at least can get away from th house for a day.
and we're going on the 10th this month. Hope dont have to bring tooo much stuff, if not must carry until ..
#$@& !!
lol.
and now doing geog project, listening to mmusic and downloading GIMP brushes from deviantart.
MULTItask even more!
ok i shall go eat and study for literature at same time.
xD
okok, go do it all now.
CHEERS!
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX