Tuesday, July 10, 2007,1:14 AM
Projects Day semis
AHHHHH
tomorrow, (ok, well since it is 1:15am, then today) got Projects Day Semi-Finals!!!
now i am doing my dumbdumbdumb flash website..so tedious!!
RAHH
and tomorrow have to bring my laptop to school to complete in school.
sure die sia.
and today had freaking jap test.
DIE
i pray for TWO miracles :)
one for me and th other for well, ...
and today was like, i thought i left my bottle at street soccer court.
then i lost 30 bucks.
just lost it dunno how.
then i left my japanese yellow workbook in class.
and i somhow almost tore off 4 pages of my japanese textbook.
and and and!!
why must today be today?!!
lol, gotta complete my flash web.
bye!
.
.
.
I thought we were friends,
until i found out; and all this ends.
Ends this "friendship:,
Ends this "sorrow" (ahem).
Thanks for all your fucking lies you burrowed.
One after another,
Coming again and again.
Dont you understand this is all more delicate,
Then your fucking game?!
(c) superuneful
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX