Tuesday, April 24, 2007,8:17 PM
request
Ok, since you wanna hear why i was pissed by the chinese teacher, then i shall explain.
Today, during chinese, we had to do some kind of summary WORKSHEET..
read carefully, worksheet, not test or anything.
Then while i was doing worksheet, i was talking to junda, or in other words, multi-tasking..
then the teacher thought the class was too noisy and thus, said the nxt person to talk would have 1 mark deducted from the worksheet [it is over 20] .
Then junda couldnt resist telling me about his new P6 gf, so he whispered to me.
I didnt talk or anything, then teacher looked my way and thought i was conversing with jun da.
PATHETIC
then she deducted 1 mark from both of us..
but i was like..so what?
it was only a worksheet..i didnt see why deducting 1 mark was so serious.
lol
worksheet only and she gets so pissed..
that makes me even more PISSED..
*
oh, and tomorrow i have Australian Science Competition and Math Trail, so sadly cannot go for 3rd lang.
wish me luckkkk.... (:
but i have no idea what is gonna happen for both the trail and science thing..
~
bye ppl
*
*
i really hate love you...
just dont wanna tell you..
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX