Tuesday, April 17, 2007,7:04 PM
Noname-post
Today was quite okay..
Started off with Yi Ren telling me that I had to complet the website for Projects Day by Friday..
DAMN
Then have a preiod of Literature..blahblah
I actually forgot what teacher taught us..
wait ar..lemme recall..
hhhhhhmmmmmmm
wait..was there even Literature today?!
LOL
i totally forgot what happened this morning..
i think im llsing my mind..
because i think too much of YOU..
.
anyway, the afternoon and recess still can remember..
so i didnt lose my mind after all.
.
recess played a game whereby 22 ppl chase after a ball, SOCCER!
actually only 12 ppl as we played street-soccer.
sorry ezor for accidentally tripping you..
and i cant believe the safe i made since i was not defender or keeper..
raymond or ezor shot,
went through ying zhi's legs [lol..i dunno YIN zhi or YING zhi..]
and almost crossed the line.
i actually somehow prevented it from doing that..
still dunno how.
.
anyway, after recess was computer class!!!YAY i looove it..especially last term's lesson on basic html.
but this term learning flash..
i SUKC at it.
my spelling SUKCS too..lol

after a boring comp. lesson, went back to class for history, i realised i actually forgot to bring ALL of my history stuff..
grrrrr.
lucky teacher let the ppl who didnt bring sit and share.
so i share with the *DUMBEST* person on earth, JUNDA!!harhar [ i just loooovveee teasing him]
jun da was playing with jie yang's rubik's cube during history..lol
then we got bored and played sme game under his desk..
lol.
then after history was englishh/...
tomorrow have english testt..grr
there's summary and i dunno how to do one properly..
i am DEAD.
after english, wilfred told me that my name was ticked 5 times..and nicholas will submit to ms yap for SCOLDING..
FUCK
but..
i ask nicholas and keith, and found out i talked toooo much..
but i was having a nice conversation only..grrrrrr..
DAMN
anyway, so i decided to talk LESS..
and hope nicholas will ERASE some ticks {to nich..THANX ALOT!! *wink* talk less i shall}
after come back from 10 minutes break, got back math paper to do corrections..
congrats to edmund for being the MATH WIZ!!@@@
when Ms Tong gave me my paper,
i was like, . shit .
would i get b3 or lower? i wanna get exempted from math..too lazy to study..
looked at markss
PHEW
30.5/40
got A1 by 1 mark..
when i checked my paper,
. SHIT . ,
again.
tooooooooo maaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyy careless mistakes..
like..13-7=8..
lol
i am DUMB
but at least i got higher marks then the *DUMBEST* person on earth..
lol
. must make LESS careless mistakes and talk LESS .
grrrrr
pissed off..
SHITTY marks
sadly, Marcus failed.
JIAYOU!!!!
you got higher then me for PSLE, so you can do it!!!
gogogo
.
.
Now doing history ACE and then if still have time, do my Projects day website..
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bye ppl.. i hafta talk LESS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
i'll always love you..
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX