Thursday, April 12, 2007,10:36 PM
Napfa
Aww man I suck..Napfa today..look at wad i actually got..Sit-Ups - 43 (A)Sit and Reach - 26cm (E!!!) bleaagh..i'm soo gonna want to retake this. i got 40cm last year.Shuttle Run - 10.1s (A) Jun Da..i beat you..haha ownage.Incline Pull-Up - 26 (A) Stupid Keith stand next to me counting in chinese like a retard come an make me laugh..See lah...
Standing Broad Jump - 1.93m (C) Argh..fisrt jump 1.86 only then not happy go and rejump..1.93. Actually wanted to rejump again but teacher was angry with Benjamin..DAMMIT
Total only 19 points..haiya..cannot get gold le..SHIT..
FCUK
.
Science lesson today had live experiment..
Go downstairs and do stuff 0.o" ..better then sitting in science lab listening to her talk whole lesson.
We had to run, hop and walk.
First, walk. I walk slow leh..1.49m/s damn slow..Fastest walker was AUSTIN!!
Then, run..hehe..My speed was 5.60m/s ..OWNED junda..OWNAGE..,junda read this lah..Faster runner was ME!!
Lastly, hop. I hop still ok lah..forgot my speed but slightly above average correct liao..Grasshopper of the class is EZOR!!
.
.
After school still had to stay back for scince lesson.
Started 20 minutes late cause Mrs Teo was scolding us for having conversasions..grr.
I didnt eat luncch so i bought 2 KitKat chunkys..
During the scince lesson felt like eating chocolate so?
Eat lor..
Aiya..shouldnt have done that. Wait dirty LT2 then die..
.
.
After the class, played soccer for a while.
SORRY junda for whacking you twice in one day..
ACCIDENTALLY!!
Well, at least the second one was. First one my aiming too good le..haha..say i wanna hit you, then go far away, THWAK, really hit you.
Hope your head ok now..
.
Went home
.
After eat dinner, dunno why had gastric pain..it was like..&#$%!!!
Then some person said i could heal it with love medicine?!
LOL
Dont talk crap..you know the truth..
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
love you..
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX