Tuesday, April 3, 2007,9:29 PM
My week that SuCkeD
ARGH!! Jun da's sister is chasing me for her blogskin!!
Failed jap..AGAIN!!
This sucks..Now, i gotta do my history ACE..retype everyting cuz i lost my thumbdrive.
And i fell down..AGAIN and started to bleed like hell..so sadly i couldnt play soccer. ):
Denise is now trying to spam my tagboard with her accomplice, Zhong Wei the RETARD www.blogskins.com/me/superuneful
thats me..yayness. Only two skins, finishing on my 3rd and planning for my forth.
I lost my english homework..bleagh!
Nownow..a new person joined my Jap class..hmm.
Oh yah!.. So sad this year's April Fools Day is on a Sunday..sigh
Anyway,.,i choiging ACE now, so bye (:
cya
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX