Wednesday, April 4, 2007,9:23 PM
My day has died
Lol, today during English lesson Jun Da was making me laugh TOO much.. couldnt even write properly lah.
and then he stood up, i quickly pulled his chair away..hehex..then he sat down. SHIT . he almost fall lucky i pity him push the chair slightly back.
Anyways, today on 156 to 3rd lang, i saw this damn fat guy in blue shirt.. he is . GAY .
he sat diagonally opposite me and aaron, then he kept smiling at me and aaron, totally freaked me out!
DAMN HIM
Then at one stop, he stood up and walked to the door, like wanna slight liddat, but FCUK..he actually sat opposite me..damn that SUCKED LIKE HELL!
i quickly pretended to sms all the way to 3rd lang..haha..well, i wasactually sms-ing..
oh..one last thing..
HUI QI YOU TRICKED ME DAMN IT!!!ARGH
i should have never said that, never did i think you will show the whole world and stuff..argh,..i will definitely reme,ber that and hate you for it..
i shall trick you back..
watch out..
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX