Friday, April 6, 2007,12:12 PM
Last-terday
Good Friday rawks......
Now have more time to post, create blogskin, and do project!!
YAY..finally can get ACE..
Yesterday in school was damn slack, Projects Day Prelim. Judging
Amazingly, despite my LAN-ness in chinese, i was in Category 8--Chinese
I joined to get ACE lah..dont worry i'm not crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Chinese ACE for me soooo hard to get since the teacher hates me ALOT and my chinese SUCKS!
Somehow, i think since p2, except p3, ALL chinese teachers hate me lor...i too lousy le ba.
Cai Lao Shi is still the best chinese teacher@@@@
Anyway, back to Projects Day..
I think the teachers quite happy with wad i did..YAY
Poor JieYang..have to redo cause project not good
GOGOGOGO jie yang..! Who ask you do soccer..
Finish the whole thing at about 11pm..
Then teacher asked us to wait in drama center for 1hr, release us at 12.50!!SOO early,
**************************************************************************
Now, skipping 8 and a half hours after school ends,
I went to see Mr Bean's Holiday XD
It was soo bloody funny,
He ate the lobster WITH the shell..
He practically lost everything except his video-cam lor..
But i loved the ending part of the movie..
So AMAZING and COINCIDENTAL..
Go watch it if you haven't!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh yah, i created a new blogskin, this time because I was TOO lazy to find pictures, I just drew everything myself and scanned it in..
I shall link it in my links section..
Hope you like the skin..
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX