Wednesday, April 11, 2007,10:21 PM
A few sentences= A poem
Behind my hidden scars,
Inside my solemn face.
Is a world you'd never imagine,
Is a world of my disgrace.
The physical hurt I inflicted,
Emotional hurt I must bear.
Is just so indescribable,
And thus so I can swear:
I never want to live this life,
Go through this shit again.
'Cause whatever I do,
Right or wrong,
It's always just the same.
I'm dreaming of my special world,
Where people can run free.
More joy, more light, more life,
As much love as a sea.
I wish my soul could be torn out,
From deep inside of me.
And be transported away,
To the world only I can see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg..I bloody dont like her lah...
You know who I'm talking to..
.
.
I love you..
0 comment(s)




Just for the attention
There have been :
people
online.
Desperate For Attention
You wish you knew me better
When I say "Shotgun"
Friends click.
Blogskinners click.
You're pulling the trigger
FRIDAY LOVE
XX -- XX